Internet Explorer’s Main Problems December 8, 2007Posted by scriptmarket in Uncategorized.
Tags: bug, bugs, ie, ie bug, internet explorer, internet explorer bug
- Prone to viruses and worms
- Renders pages incorrectly. Web designers then need to spend extra time working so that pages work in Internet Explorer. This puts costs up, and slows the web down.
- Doesn’t let people resize certain text sizes. This means those with poor sight cannot read small text on many sites.
- Far slower program than other web browsers
- Far larger program than other web browsers
- Isn’t as user-centric as other web browsers. It lacks many handy features such as tabbed browsing and integrated search
- Doesn’t support PNG images properly. Security is great, however.